Complying with auditing and ethical standards is essential of course, but perhaps more complex to achieve than might be thought. We can help by providing that extra technical support or training that you might not have the time or expertise for internally, or where you specifically need an outside perspective.
Our consulting services include:
- Technical writing or reviewing, including books, articles or internal guidance
- Root cause analysis of audit quality issues
- Audit manual/software updates or reviews
- Subject matter expert services for software houses
- Technical queries related to the application of auditing and ethical standards
- We are able to provide a variety of courses in audit, both standard presentations for public courses and bespoke sessions for in-house use.
- If you are looking for something more imaginative then a typical presentation, then we can work with you to design workshops or "brain-friendly" training sessions. These involve much more audience participation and require delegates to work together to increase engagement and to share knowledge between different team members. They can result in a more powerful learning experience for delegates with the result that staff and partners have a better understanding and retain more of the topics covered in the course than in a traditional course.
- All our courses are presented by experienced and engaging speakers who have a thorough knowledge of their topic areas.
- If you need e-learning or webinars so that staff and partners can access the courses more flexibly, then we can work with you to create these.
Developments in Audit 2019
16th January, 2020
The last few years have been tricky for auditors, with a number of high-profile corporate failures which were not...