With expertise in both UK GAAP and IFRS we are able to provide a range of technical financial reporting services. If you don't have the relevant internal expertise, or you need an external perspective on a financial reporting issue, then we can help.
Our consulting services:
- Technical writing, such as books, articles, checklists and help-sheets
- Technical queries on the practical application of accounting standards and law
- Reviews of accounts
- Subject matter expert services for software houses
- We are able to provide a variety of courses in financial reporting, both standard presentations for public courses and bespoke sessions for in-house use.
- If you are looking for something more imaginative then a typical presentation, then we can work with you to design workshops or "brain-friendly" training sessions. These involve much more audience participation and require delegates to work together to increase engagement and to share knowledge between different team members. They can result in a more powerful learning experience for delegates with the result that staff and partners have a better understanding and retain more of the topics covered in the course than in a traditional course.
- All our courses are presented by experienced and engaging speakers who have a thorough knowledge of their topic areas
If what you need is not in the list above but is still covered by an understanding of accounting standards, related legal requirements and their application then get in touch to see if we can help.
FRC Annual Review of Corporate Reporting 2018/19
13th January, 2020
Introduction The FRC issued their Review of Corporate Reporting at the end of October 2019. Although it might seem a...